Wednesday 2 July 2014

What's Inside A Mothers Head?

I red a brilliant post on Netmums last week about the goings on inside a mums head.
Loads of people were commenting on what was in theirs for that day and week, it was actually very therapeutic, and I actually sat down and wrote out my own spider notes with what was in my head, and here is what it consisted of;

- Is Ela eating enough?
- I must hoover and wash up
- Must get bread/milk/sugar/ petrol and calpol!
- Need to clean out the fish and the bird
- What do I make for lunch today?
- What do I cook for dinner today?
- Is Ela watching too much TV?
- I need to stick to my slimming world plan!
- Ramadan
- I need to bake more
- Need to find a house to rent in Crayford
- I really want a sewing machine/hair straighteners/new laptop
- I need a pedicure
- I wish I could go to the theatre
- I need to blog more, and write and scrapbook!
- I must give nan a call
- I must give my mother in law a call too, and my dad!
- I must take Ela to a play group

Ah the list is endless really, but writing it all down does feel so much better!

So what's your head right now?!
Comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment