Yesterday for lunch I made a lovely heart warming Turkish dish for my partner for lunch. Ela love’s it too! And it’s easy to make.
1 Bag of spinach
1/4 cup of cracked Bulgar
Chicken stock 1/4 cup
Salt/pepper/paprika to taste.
1. Fry onion and garlic until browned.
2. Add cracked Bulgar and stir.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and fry until soft, add salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
4. Add spinach, it may look like your putting in a lot but be aware
that spinach shrinks and actually 1 bag isn’t really that much as you
5. Add chicken stock and stir till spinach has fried ans shrunk.
6. Then add a tablespoon of tomato paste, and again stir.
7. Now add boiled water till about more than half the pan is full, and stir till tomato paste has dissolved.
8. Leave to boil, then turn the heat down to simmer for about 15-20 mins.
Serve hot in a bowl. You can also add some plain yogurt to it Enjoy!