Tuesday 1 July 2014

In my household we eat Turkish cuisine, my husband being Turkish and I just adore it myself, and our daughter does too so it seems.
One of her first time meals blended together was su kofte, like a mini meatball stew in English. She just laps it up!
So I thought if parents want to try something a bit different for their babies with new tastes, I would share this simple, tasty and nutritious meal, which is easy to blend into a puree and for the whole family to enjoy.
Ingrediants
Lean minced meat
1/4 cup bulgar
3-4 tbs tomato paste
2 chopped potatoes
Half of one onion diced
salt/pepper to taste
Boiled water
Method
Mix mince, onion and bulgar in to a bowl and knead together, then make penny sized balls and place on a plate to one side.
Fry onions with some oil into a deep pan until golden brown, then add tomato paste and potatoes. Add boiling water to halfway in the pan, boil for 5-10 minutes then turn down heat to simmer. Then add you’re meat balls and simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
Add salt/pepper to taste
Yes it’s that easy!
Hope you enjoy, I would love to see some pictures of you’re su kofte’s, or your babies gobbling it all.
Enjoy! Afiyet Olsun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment