Tuesday 1 July 2014

Five Among Friends

Welcome to a new feature, Five Among Friends, where myself & some of my closest blogging friends will be linking up for a a series of Q & A’s once every month.
We’d love to see your answers to the questions too – Just post your Q & A on your blog and then put your link in the Linky below and we’ll be sure to check them out! Don’t forget to check out other peoples answers too!
This week’s theme is Getting To Know You…..
This week’s questions were written by Hayley at Sparkles & Stretchmarks….
The Questions

1) Describe yourself in 5 words

Creative, Thoughtful, Devoted mummy, Friendly, Determined.
2) Why did you decide to start blogging?I started blogging because my passion is creative writing. I want to full fill my dream of becoming a writer, and what best way to practise everyday by writing! Also I love being able to share things with fellow parents, as my full time job is being a mum, it can be a lot easier if you know people are going through the same thing’s as you are.
3) How did you choose the name of your blog and why?

I wanted something different, but also something that matched well to my blog category, and after much thought it just popped in to my head and stuck.

4) Tell us something about yourself that you think might surprise us!

Within the last year I have moved 4 times! 

5) What is your favourite and least favourite thing about blogging?

My favourite thing about blogging is being able to express my ideas and creativity and being able to share it.
My least favourite thing about blogging is trying to build it up, and get as many viewers with all the competition out there it’s not easy, and trying to find a way to make a job/career out of it.

Don’t forget to check out the other girls answers too….
Alex – Bump To Baby
Jessica – Our Baby Blog
Kerry – Lived With Love
Lauren – Mrs Hippo & Me
Rachel – BeautyQueen UK
Join In With Our Five Among Friends Link Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment