Excuse the cheesy title but I am so chuffed with my quiche recipe, it’s the first time I made it. I haven’t bothered to make a quiche before as I thought it was too tricky and that I wouldn’t have the ingredient’s, BUT turns out it is so simple!
It can make a lovely lunch, dinner and healthy snack! And it’s nice and soft and tasty for LO too!
Want to know how? Carry on reading…
1/2 pint of Milk
Ready made rolled Shortcrust Pastry, (or homemade if you know how.)
And anything you would like add;
And of course Cheddar Cheese!
1- Wash and cut all veg and chop up and put in to a bowl.
2. Set you’re oven to 180 Degrease Centigrade, Gas mark 4/5.
3.Grease you’re pie dish or cake tin.
4. Whisk together eggs and milk in to a separate bowl.
5. Then pour the eggs and milk in with your desired ingredients
6.Gently mix together.
7.Roll out your pastry and fit to dish/pan.
8.Grate some cheese on top of the pastry.
9. Pour wet ingredients on top of pastry.
10. Grate as much cheese as wanted and pop in to the over for around 20-30 minutes, or until golden brown and NOT runny.